Friday, August 14, 2015

SECRET ADMIRER BY - Aladu Emeka 
Edited by Judex Fortune


Tears rolling as i picked up my pen to write about my stay in the National Youth Service Corp (N.Y.S.C) orientation camp. From from the experience i gathered during that camping ,I will describe NYSC Camp as a place where anything is possible,also impossible. It is a gathering of good, bad, beautiful and ugly. It is a place  where different people from different tribes and ethnic groups  with diverse cultures and belief come together to be oriented and get prepared physically and metally to be able to stand d challenges that comes while rendering the compulsory, selfless, and dedicated service to their fatherland.  

Furthermore It's is a gathering that has high level rate of positive and negative influence. Almost every corp member wants to be rated amongst the high class. It is where the majority of the male corp members showcase how rich they are with food and assorted drinks on their tables each time dey visit (mammi). The female corp members on the other hand plays deceptive roles by “pretending to be so in-love with the rich looking guys, hook up with them and depend on them to lessen their expenses through their stay in camp. #lmfao#

Nevertheless ,my presence at the NYSC Orientation Camp was not accidental and I believe it was also for a purpose. About two or three days after I got my NYSC call up letter I made my way to d camp. In no time on my first day,I spotted this fair, beautiful, damsel. Very tall,graceful and super hot. She looked like a sea goddess. Her smiles very electrifying and stunned. I gazed in wonder at d marvellous beauty my eyes were focused on.    
I tried severally to walk up to her and severally did I failed. Only what always came to my thoughts was that she would never give me the opportunity. On our last day in camp, I stole her pictures which i always make my companion especially in my lonely moments.

She is kind,tolerant,elegant nd a queen. An Epitome Of Beauty and a Replica Of Monalisa. In her presence,The Jewel Of Amazon and The Gold Of Savannah are bowed. To crown it all,she is MISS INDEPENDENT. Wot a priceless Jewel?,wot else would a man  seek in a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment