Sunday, August 23, 2015


Dear LIB readers: what do you do if you find out your husband wants to divorce you?

From a male LIB reader. Please read below...
"We have been married for just four years with a child. But he said he is no longer happy and wants a divorce. He told his brother he only married me because I got pregnant and that I am not the love of his life. The woman he was dating when I fell pregnant has since married but he still wants out of the marriage. The only problem is, he's not talking to me about it, he's talking to other members of his family and asking them the way forward. He traveled to the US in 2013 and hasn't returned since. He asked them to return my bride price. He has refused to talk to me. I am so hurt and confused. What should I do? Fight for my marriage or let him go?

Source: Linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment