Friday, November 20, 2015

BUHARI; A HUGE JOKE, A FAILED MAGICIAN OR IS HE PROBABLY MORE CLUELESS THAN GOODLUCK JONATHAN 

In the Nigeria Internet world, a little party occured, everyone dropped his alliances and affiliation to celebrate one of the greatest Nigerian in Nigerian history; both in the yore and modern and this person was no one but Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; the immediate past President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, the father of modern Nigeria, the face of true federalism and undiluted patriotism to nationalistic cause, The mascot of true sportsmanship and the new identity for good democracy in Africa and third world democracies at large and I was awed at all the acolades that he got the appraisals and commendations and I once again was happy for the nights I kept to see that this man came back to governance, even though I was an unapologetic critic of his administration, which I tagged a Lesser evil to that of Buhari and the Lying(Lai Mohammed) mouths of the APC. These led me to put down this piece not just to celebrate our Ex-president but to awaken others to the scam we've all been forced to partake in.

These days I write about Buhari and it's wanton cluelessness and how it has surpassed that of Goodluck Ebeke Jonathan and I get little verbal attack from APC e-mad dogs and I wouldn't mind on the no counters from these myopic lots who dotted my social media cyberspace prior to the election, shouting and screaming with hopeless optimism and fire raging tongues, speaking magics like we're in a pre-medieval times when magic and wonders reign supreme.

I look up at my calendar and I see it's over six months, I also engaged again in the ritual of uplooking and I see none of them talk about issues in governance, they're now motivational speakers, relationship experts, enterprenuerial consultants, even comedians and many more. I just laugh at the way they've all gone on sabbatical like a typical unintelligent Nigerian professor who is looking for an excuse to run from his crimes of sorting and flirting but unlike the Nigerian professor They're on sabbatical leave from lies and mischief and myopism - which was their number one problem.
Nevertheless a few of them are still strong enough to argue but then these few are the unintelligent ones and there reasoning tainted with crass shortsightedness. I can't watch me descend to the lows, valleys and gullies of mediocrity and engage them in debates by partying alongside them in a carnival of facts and truths.
These few tell me how I've become impatient and I wonder are these people my fellow Nigerians? I wonder again, have Ghanians infiltrated Nigerians from birth like ISIS infiltrated Europe? Patience is not a word that's synonymous with the Nigerian atmosphere. How can you exercise patience in Lagos, when every seconds counts for up to 10 minutes for anyone around the world and I'm been sold the Patience pill. Mba nu, I don't need patience to see what is already happening and speak and see that it changes, I mean real positive change not these quantum changes in promises and double mouth of men who were harbingers of a total movement of progessiveness as they tagged it that has been shown to be regressive by all standards.
When you as an APC man tell me about patience and it's values and I wonder if you're aware you never gave Goodluck Jonathan one breathing space even when he went as far as marrying Patience and making it your first lady. An attribute you and I rejected and have come to haunt us repeatedly.
My dear hypo-brained myopic friend, there's no way I'll be dashing patience to a government that sounded like professor peller(foremost Nigerian magician and showbiz man) in all the stadia and conference centers in Nigeria. Buhari sounded like a magician, like he could just turn harmattan to winter and make our cars run on water.
He spoke with so much promises and this is the perfect time to blow up smoke into the holes of these rodents that have forgotten that they need feed their children. We or rather I will not keep quiet, we'll speak till we see what we were promised. You can't promise Nigerians lies like we're the proverbial harlots on an igbo man's bade(bed). Ima nkwa elu bed
Buhari will have no peace till his promises are fulfilled. We have it all in our political todo list and each one achieved. I'll come here and praise him for it and tick it off and berate him the more till he sits up and stop acting like a Fulani herdsman who will walk for years herding cattles like a man with no focus and in no rush at how much value time possess. Woah, I forget he's even one.
Like I've always screamed, Nigeria under the APC government is the only unfunny huge joke and Muhammudu Buhari is the biggest and probably most highly coordinated scam orchestrated by a few mad people who call themselves elites in modern history.

Nigerians must wake up and demand for the promises given to them during electioneering. There's no longer room for negligence and wanton insensiveness to the plight of the common Nigerian. 

Emmanuel Kelechi Ejionye writes from Abuja and he is a Writer, speaker, activist, grassroot leader, photographer, humanitarian and many more. He's also a graduate of Engineering from the prestigious University of Nigeria. He can be reached through 
Facebook: Emmanuel Kelechi Ejionye 
Twitter: @kaycee_ejionye
Email: emmanuelejionye@gmail.com
Phone: 07036344833

No comments:

Post a Comment